Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO)
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
FY 2022 Continuum of Care
Program Competition: Funding Opportunity
August 1, 2022
The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has announced the FY2022 CoC Program Competition. CFDA: 14.267
Funding Opportunity Number: FR-6500-N-25
Open Date: Monday, August 1, 2022
Application Due Date: September 30, 2022
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Strategic Plan sets the direction and focus of our programs and staff to create strong, sustainable, inclusive communities and quality, affordable homes for all.
HUD’s Strategic Goals
HUD’s FY 2022-2026 Strategic Plan lays out this administration’s strategy for ensuring everyone has an affordable, healthy place to live. Over the course of the next four years HUD will pursue two overarching priorities focused on increasing equity and improving customer experience across all HUD programs. Five strategic goals undergird the Plan as follows:
- Strategic Goal 1: Support Underserved Communities
- Strategic Goal 2: Ensure Access to and Increase the Production of Affordable Housing
- Strategic Goal 3: Promote Homeownership
- Strategic Goal 4: Advance Sustainable Communities
- Strategic Goal 5: Strengthen HUD’s Internal Capacity
The five goals of the FY 2022-2026 Strategic Plan present the core vision of what we hope to accomplish, the strategies to accomplish those objectives, and the indicators of success.
Locally, the Continuum of Care (CoC) FL-511 is eligible to receive the following estimated funds for the current CoC Competition.
- Estimated PRRN: $1,798,966
- Estimated Annual Renewal Demand Report (ARD): $754,303
- Estimated Tier 1: $716,588 (reduction of $37,715)
- Estimated CoC Bonus: $89,948
- Estimated DV Bonus: $179,897
- Estimated CoC Planning: $53,969
What Happens Next?
CoC NOFO Workshop
Monday, August 15, 2022
9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Who Should Attend: Non-profit organizations
Request for Funding Proposals
Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
Visit the website for the timeline for award announcement.