Date: Tuesday | October 18, 2022 | 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Location: Gateway Church of Christ | 445 Creighton Road, Pensacola
The Coordinated Entry System helps match people to housing solutions and support services that best fit their acuity-level and need.
Here’s your chance to assist in the process of overhauling the Coordinated Entry System!
NOTE: The Coordinated Entry System Workshops will take place through a series of monthly meetings during the regularly scheduled General Coalition Meetings.
Who should attend the Coordinated Entry System Overhaul Workshops?
- Non-profit organizations – Service Providers | Veteran Services | Victim Service Providers | and many more….
- Government – City | County | State | Law Enforcement | Mental Health
- Special Subpopulations – LGBTQ+| Youth | Lived Experience | Black, Indigenous, and Persons of Color | Medically Vulnerable / Persons with Severe Health Needs | Tribal Entities
Tell Us About
Opening Doors NWFL is stepping into a “Tell us About” series of learning opportunities as the continuum of care will focus to help our nonprofit audience increase their knowledge of resources first hand.
Location: Opening Doors NWFL | 1020 North New Warrington Road, Pensacola, Florida
Free to the public.
- October 14, 2022 | 2 pm – 3 pm
Series #1: Working with People with Addictions
Guest Speaker: Dr. Irv Williams
Lakeview: Director Specialty Programs
- October 28, 2022 | 2 pm – 3 pm
Series #2: Working Towards Employment Goals while facing financial hardships
Guest Speaker: Tarae Donaldson
CareerSource EscaRosa: Program Manager
- October 24th, 2022 3pm to 4pm: Point In Time (PIT) Count Planning Meeting – Location: Opening Doors; 1020 North New Warrington Road, Pensacola
- October 27, 2022 5pm to 6 pm: Youth Action Board (YAB) Meeting – Location: Opening Doors; 1020 North New Warrington Road, Pensacola
- January 25th, 2023: Point In Time (PIT) Count – Volunteer Opportunities Coming Soon!
- January 26th, 2023 10 am to 2 pm: U-Count Unhoused Day of Services – Location: TBD