Presented by Good Hope AME Church
Join the New Hope Day! Homeless Outreach on Monday, July 11, 2022 from 11AM to 2PM at 1020 North New Warrington Road
There will be FREE Hamburger/Hotdog, on-site services, and survival supplies. This event is open to all who are at-risk or experiencing homelessness. This is also a great day to connect to services, such as the following:
- All Things Hygiene, Inc.
- Catholic Charities Northwest Florida
- CDAC Behavioral Healthcare, Inc.
- Children’s Home Society
- Community Action Program Committee
- Escambia County Fire Rescue
- EscaRosa Suicide Prevention Coalition
- Florida Diagnostic & Learning Resources System
- Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System
- Legal Services of North Florida
- MRT-HEART Program; Lakeview Center
- Neighborhood Advocacy Project
- Northwest Florida Area Agency on Aging
- Sunshine Health, Ambetter Line
- United Way of West Florida FVSL Resource Specialist
- United Way Veteran Support Line
CALLING ALL SERVICE PROVIDERS!
We would like to invite your organization to this event to provide participants with information about your resources.
Tables will be provided.
RSVP: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
POSTED BY Admin | Jul, 08, 2022 |
TAGS : homelessness
Leave a Reply