We are pleased to announce the launch of the Community Project Funding (CPF) page on the HUD Exchange. Economic Development Initiative (EDI) CPF grants provide investment in a wide variety of projects such as housing, homelessness prevention, workforce training, public facilities, parks, resilience planning, and other critical infrastructure and services. The CPF page will be your one-stop shop for key information, resources, and training related to CPF grant implementation.
Community Project Funding Grants Page Highlights
- View resources including desk guides, FAQs, environmental review guidance, and more.
- Register for upcoming training and access recordings from past training.
- Get program support by submitting a question via the CPF Ask A Question portal, joining a technical assistance (TA) cohort, or contacting a HUD Grant Officer/Regional Environmental Officer.
Stay Up to Date
- Join the CPF Mailing List to receive the latest news and announcements.
- Bookmark the new HUD Exchange CPF page and check back often — new tools, resources, and training will be posted regularly.
New to the HUD Exchange?
If you have not already done so, we encourage you to create a HUD Exchange account. A HUD Exchange account offers a variety of benefits for CPF grantees, including:
- Register for upcoming CPF grant trainings or other HUD trainings.
- Track your training attendance on your learner transcript.
Note: If you do not see your organization in the dropdown, select “Not Listed” and enter your organization name.