ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS NOW!!!!!
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO SEND APPPLICATION
- Description – assists Escambia County citizens ages 16-24 in earning pay while learning construction skills that are in high demand. This program is targeting minorities, females, and low-income populations.
- Classes start around January 2024 but applications being accepted now!
- Ages 16-24.
- No experience necessary.
- No high school diploma or GED required.
- Must pass drug test and continue to pass.
- Re-entry Citizens accepted.
EVENT – Block-By-Block Construction Symposium –
- Thursday, November 9th 10am to 2pm at Brownsville Community Center
- Target Audience is those that fit the Program Criteria and interested in this opportunity.
TAGS : Block-By-Block skills training