It’s not too late to register for the 2023 Nonprofit Finance Training!
Join us on Thursday, March 9, from 8 AM to 12 PM, LIMITED SEATING!
Enjoy a half-day training on the various ins and outs of nonprofit finance, led by Melissa Mott, Branch Manager for SouthState Bank! Learn, network, and grow with other professionals in your community! (Breakfast and snacks provided)
- Finance, Financial Policies, Financial Procedures
- Financial Audits & Practices Including 990
- Understanding Non-Profit Credit Requests & Financial Documents
- Payment Solutions & Fraud Prevention
- Institutional Funding Insights
Featuring professional guest speakers:
- Emily Lalas, Supervisor, Audit & Assurance for Saltmarsh, Cleaveland & Gund Certified Public Accountants & Consultants
- Charlie Sherrill, Senior VP, Commercial Area Executive for SouthState Bank
- Mellissa Slover-Athey, Senior VP, Director of Community Engagement (CRA) for SouthState Bank
- Kelly Wilson, Senior VP, Treasury Management Sales Officer for SouthState Bank
Register NOW, tickets are $30 for non-members of the Nonprofit Center for Excellence and half-price for NPC members!
Not a member? No problem!
Click here to view membership prices and save on all upcoming NPC trainings!
POSTED BY Admin | Mar, 06, 2023 |
TAGS : 2023 Nonprofit Finance Training nonprofit
Leave a Reply